- Prospective Students
- Why Honors?
- Honors College Advantages
- New Student Orientation Help
- Prospective Student FAQs
- Apply Now
- Current Students
- What to Expect
- Honors Courses
- Honors Contracts
- Honors Experiential Learning
- Honors College "Active" Status
- Honors Thesis Information
- Special Experiences
- Scholarships for Current Students
- Policies and Procedures
- Honors College Student Association
- K-12 Outreach
- Parents & Alumni
- About Us
Eligibility Information for New Freshmen
Eligibility Requirements for New Freshmen for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
- ACT Composite score of 27 or higher, or SAT-R score of 1260 or higher (critical reading and math only)
- High school grade point average of 3.75 or higher (Weighted high school grade point averages that are certified by high schools may be used.)
The Honors College is still accepting applications for the 2019-2020 academic year.
There is no additional fee for applying to The Honors College, but students must apply and be admitted to OSU before being admitted to The Honors College.
Ready to apply? Click here to begin your OSU and Honors College application.