- Prospective Students
- Why Honors?
- Honors College Advantages
- Meet the Honors College Ambassadors
- New Student Orientation Help
- Prospective Student FAQs
- Student Stories
- Apply Now
- Current Students
- What to Expect
- Honors Courses
- Honors Contracts
- Honors Experiential Learning
- "Active" Status in the Honors College
- Honors Thesis Information
- Special Experiences
- Scholarships for Current Honors Students
- Policies and Procedures
- Honors College Student Association
- Parents & Alumni
- About Us
Eligibility Information for New Freshmen
Eligibility Requirements for New Freshmen for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
- ACT Composite score of 27 or higher, or SAT-R score of 1280 or higher (critical reading and math only)
- High school grade point average of 3.75 or higher (Weighted high school grade point averages that are certified by high schools may be used.)
The Honors College is still accepting applications for the 2017-2018 academic year.
There is no additional fee for applying to The Honors College, but students must apply and be admitted to OSU before being admitted to The Honors College.
Ready to apply? Click here to begin your OSU and Honors College application.